1. Absa Life as ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’;
2. Our website as Site
3. Any person accessing this Site as ‘you’ or ‘your’
Your use of this Site is subject to these Terms and by accessing the Site you agree to be bound by them. We may change these terms at any time without notice by updating this posting and by continuing to access this Site you accept such changes.
- The following describes the Terms applicable to the submission of suggestions and ideas on this Site provided by Absa Life:Absa Life will use diligent efforts to maintain the Site; while we try to ensure that access to the Site is always available. We may modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any part of it, without notice. You acknowledge and accept that the Site or any part of it may not be available at all times.
- Unless otherwise provided, we are the owner or licensee of all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and to the Site. We do not grant you any license or right to use any of our trademarks or other intellectual property on this Site by virtue of your use of or access to the Site.
- We accept no liability arising out of, or in connection with your use or inability to use the Site, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, computer virus or system failure, or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to other websites from this Site.
- To access the Site, you are required to register. If you apply to have access to the Site, you are indicating that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject hereof and may not be amended. The laws of South Africa govern these Terms and you agree that the South African courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute in connection with or arising out of this Site.
- There will be no reward for any ideas submitted on the Site.